Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #91




1. Cooler weather and Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day.

3. I lost 80 lbs and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I get migraines.

5. In front of the computer or TV is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for reading and watching DVDs.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on losing the 80 lbs - that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight pound weight loss is amazing. Now comes the hard part: keeping it off. (I know, I've done it.) Come see my fill-ins. Happy Friday Fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80 pounds! WOW! Congratulations!!

    Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are perfect for TV- like today where I am! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the congrats on losing the weight. It was a hard battle, but I won :)

    Marie - It's raining here too. so I'm sure I'll be reading and watching DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to the cooler weather. When is it going to start??

    Congratulations on your weight loss! I lost about 75 lbs a few years ago, but ended up gaining it back. I did it once, and so I know I will be able to do it again. :-)

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.