Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Salon



Happy Sunday Everyone!


Another week has gone by and I've been very slack on my reading. I started reading Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland for a review. It seems like a great book, but I've been so busy that I haven't had much reading time. Hopefully that will change soon. In any case, I'm still reading this book and it's a good one.


I have a couple of books scheduled for reviews that I have to do plus a book for a book discussion on Shelfari. All of the books look good. It's all about making time for them. With the weather getting cooler and the rain getting heavier, I should be able to have more reading time. Life always seems to get in the way though.


I hope you all have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. Blogging is getting in the way of my reading. :( I can't wait for you Lori Handeland review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you can add blogging in the way of my reading too. The Lori Handeland book is so good so far. The first one I've read by this author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Any Given Doomsday too. We can compare reviews :)
    enjoy your sunday.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The week did fly by and I didn't get much reading done either. I could kick myself. I am glad you are enjoying Lori Handeland's book so far. I need to read that one as well.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.