Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Bachelor’s Cat by L.F. Hoffman


The Bachelor’s Cat by L.F. Hoffman

Genre: Romance

This is a cute, short story about a man emotionally torn between two women and how the appearance of one small kitten changed everything.

The Bachelor is a struggling artist with a beautiful girlfriend. One day he finds a small abandoned kitten. He decides to take the kitten in until the rightful owner can be found. When nobody claims the kitten, the Bachelor keeps him and names him Frankie. The kitten is frightened of the outside and sticks closely by the Bachelor’s side.

Although his passion is ignited by his girlfriend, he meets a woman who gives him much more than passion. However, she’s overly beautiful or thin and not the usual type of woman he usually dates. He was torn between which woman to choose.

At first I was a bit put off by the Bachelor’s hang up over superficial qualities, but the kitten’s presence in his life truly helps him discover what is important in life. This was a quick, read – only 120 pages and I was touched how a non-cat person became a cat person. Cats can do that to you! LOL

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.