Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #96





1. My favorite food seasoning is salt (I love salty foods).


2. My cats' purring is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is having bad weather on my flight home last week and landing safely (even though the plane shook uncontrollably).

4. Health is something I take very seriously.

5. Many people are voting this year.

6. Boots was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lots of trick or treaters, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and laundry and Sunday, I want to relax!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely forgot to put in Trick or Treat for tonight! My husband picked out the candy, and of course he choose his favorite kind. Now, he's praying that not too many kids come to the door!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.