Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Thingers




Today's question: Early Reviewers- do you participate? How many books (approximately) have you received through the program? Have you liked them generally? What's your favorite ER book? Do you participate in the discussion group on LT?

My answer: I'm new to LibraryThing and immediately signed up for ER and received a book immediately. It was Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland. I loved it. I didn't get any books in the current selection, but that's okay. I'm not the fastest reader around - LOL! No, I've never participating in the discussion group, although I have read some of the posts. Just not enough time in the day, I guess.



4 comments:

  1. I love getting a new book, especially when it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you get more books that you love through the program! I know I've gotten a couple and I'm hoping for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow congrats on snagging a great book your first time around!
    I snagged Any Given Doomsday too, but haven't received it yet, glad to hear you enjoyed it. Good luck on future batches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that I read more than post in the discussion groups. If I had unlimited time, that would probably change.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.