Sunday, November 2, 2008




Another Sunday is upon us and we are almost at Thanksgiving! Time is really flying.

I only finished one book this week, Hallowe’en Husbands. It’s an anthology with stories by Lisa Plumley, Denise Lynn and Christine Merrill. Check out my review here. It was cute and a fun holiday read. It turned out to be the only Halloween book I read this year. I always have the best of intentions to read many books, but I’m a slow reader and it never works out that way.

I started The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert. We’re reading this for my Shelfari Cats and Cozy Mystery group. I’m, also, listening to another audio book. It’s the second book of Meg Cabot’s Queen of Babble series. This one is Queen of Babble In The Big City. It starts out really cute.

Then I have 5 books scheduled to be reviewed. Yikes! They all look like good reads, though.

This fall is turning out to be very nice, as far as the weather goes. The colors are so pretty and we are having temperatures in the 60’s. Very nice!

Don't forget to sign up for my free Hatchette Bookgiveaway. Click here to see what it's all about!

Hope you all have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. I know, I can't believe its November already. Time flies.
    Enjoy your reading and reviewing :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I am not especially looking forward to Thanksgiving itself, although there are other parts of Novemver that I am very eager to see come my way.

    I don't read as fast as I would like either, Yvonne. We do what we can though and as long as we enjoy what we are reading, that's really what matters most, right? I have a lot on my plate this month too--and November is the one month that I consistently read less in. It'll be interesting to see if I can break that habit. :-)

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it's not about the speed of how we read - it's all about enjoying what we are reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.