Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books Into Movies Challenge




Here's the challenge...


Books Into Movies Challenge
And last, but definitely not least is the challenge that was inspired by the movie "The Wedding Date": The Books Into Movies Challenge! Obviously, the goal would be to read 2+ books that were made into movies (and, if possible, watch the movie). This can be Shakespeare's plays, Austen's novels (I'm sure some of you know the wonderful BBC movies?), or newer movies like The Wedding Date (after Liz Young's Asking For Trouble)! Actually, even He's Just Not That Into You would count, now that it is being made into a movie...

When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.

How?
The goal is to read 2+ books made into a movie or books that relate to TV series (Murder She Wrote and the likes).

To sign up, click the button above.

Here are my choices:

1. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks Click here for review
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella Click here for review

2 comments:

  1. I wonder just how many challenges I can join . . . There are quite a few books already made into movies that I want to read, but there are quite a few movies coming out this next year of books I really want to read as well . . . I could probably get away with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some books to movies that I could read, but chose the two TV shows to read this time.

    I just keep joining challenges and I know I'm not not going to be able to complete them all, but it's fun gathering my books together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.