Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Romance Club Reading Challenge 2009



Okay, so I can't pass up another romance reading challenge. I didn't finish this one last year, but hopefully I'll do better in 2009. If you'd like to join in, click the button above. Here's the info:


Here is the 2009 Romance Club Reading Challenge! Please choose one book for each of the following:


Read a romance by an author whose last name starts with "G"

Read a romance from a sub-genre you don't usually read from: contemporary, historical, romantic suspense, paranormal, etc.

Read a romance containing a titled name in its title such as viscount, duke, duchess, princess, prince, etc.

Read a romance published in 2009

Happy Reading!!!


These are my choices:

1. Blood Red by Heather Graham (author whose last name starts with a "G")

2. The Mistletoe Wager by Christine Merrill (sub-genre I don't normally
read - Regency)

3. The Prince's Arranged Bride by Susan Stephens (romance with a title in
the name)

4. How To Tame A Modern Rogue by Diana Holquist (romance published in 2009) Click for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.