Thursday, December 18, 2008

Series Challenge Season 3

I guess I'm officially addicted to reading challenges. I'm signing up with another one. Here's the info:

Series Challenge Season 3

So, I haven't blogged in months, I'm afraid. Sorry about that, but life kept me busy until about two weeks ago.

Anyways, I will be hosting the 3rd season of the Series Challenge. The past two challenges, I never managed to finish all the series I had planned to read, so I hope I'll have more luck this time around.

I still have many, many series to read, so it'll be a tough decision I won't make tonight. This time around, the challenge will take an entire year to give everyone a better chance to finish up the series and to make it easier to keep track of when the challenge starts and ends.

The challenge starts December 1st, 2008 and goes until November 30th, 2009.

The rules are easy:

1) Pick a couple series you already started and now want to finish (meaning, you'll be all up to date with the series when it ends).

2) Read at least 4 books, more are also okay, of course!

3) Post your review of the books on your blog or in the comment section, no matter how long. If you post the review on your blog, please post a link to the review in the comment section so that everyone else can check out your review.

4) Have fun!

To sign up, click here

I decided to finish Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series. Here are the books I need to read...

1. 74 Seaside Avenue Click for review
2. 8 Sandpiper Way Click for review
3. A Cedar Cove Christmas Click for review
4. 92 Pacific Boulevard (due out in September 2009)Click for review

6 comments:

  1. Series reading is so much fun. :-) I'm thinking of joining the 1st in a Series and 2nds Challenge this next year, but I'm not certain yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get the Plum series done as well as the Sookie Stackhouse books!

    I haven't read any of Debbie Macomber's books yet. Give me time. I have no doubt I will...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in for this challenge since I love serieses and would love to finish the Sookie series in 2009 like J Kaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry forgot to post my link for the challenge ..

    http://desertrosechallenges.blogspot.com/2008/12/series-challenge-season-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sookie series is another one that I would have enjoyed finishing, but I think trying to finish the Cedar Cove series will be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing the challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.