Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Thingers




This week's question......

Most of us book bloggers like to write book reviews- if we don't love to write book reviews- but here's today's question. When it comes to LT (and your blog), do you review every book you read? Do you just review Early Reviewers or ARCs? Do you review only if you like a book, or only if you feel like you have to? How soon after reading do you post your review? Do you post them other places- other social networking sites, Amazon, etc.?

My answer...

Yes, I do enjoy writing and reviewing books, although sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. However, I do enjoy sharing my thoughts on a book. Since I've been blogging, I write reviews of all the books I read whether it was requested by an author or not.

I have to write the reviews right after I read the book and definitely before I start the next book. I just like to write them when the story is still fresh in my mind. Sometimes I'll post a review on Amazon, Shelfari or LT as well. Not always.





3 comments:

  1. Great photo. lol
    Thanks for your comments on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, love yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing. I write a review no matter what if I read the book. Though sometimes I still have a few different books going on in my head before I have time to write the reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.