Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #118




1. Angel or not, I will still enjoy my adult beverages.

2. As long as you provide the chocolate, you can have me any way you want me. (Not really, but I liked the way it sounded LOL)

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of chocolate.

4. I like a nice hot shower after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can feel all alone.

6. First day back to work from vacation is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on TV shows, tomorrow my plans include getting a haircut and going grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to watch DVDs!


11 comments:

  1. OOooohhh... Chocolate... I'm with ya on that one!

    Yeah, number five is true. My mom always said she needed a vacation after her vacation.

    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - first day back from holidays is scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this! I think I would have filled them in pretty much the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate,alcohol and a whole day of DVD's - sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fill ins, I'm with you on the chocolate too & you're right, we did say the same for #5.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate is always a good thing! I've noticed a lot of people have mentioned it today too. Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, that first day back after vacation - that's enough to strike terror in anyone's heart. Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Chocolate! I like a nice hot shower too. It can be so relaxing. I hope you have a great weekend, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about feeling alone in a crowded room. Last I had to go to a function for work where I didn't know anyone and I hated it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.