Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-In #126




And...here we go!

1. It's cold and dreary today.

2. I love tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is French Vanilla soap from Bath & Bodyworks.

4. I'd like to go on a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all it's almost the weekend and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.

6. Co-workers; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was crazy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and more reading and Sunday, I want to watch movies!




MySpace Cats Kittens Graphics from SuperPimper.com

MySpace Cats Kittens Graphics
If you'd like to play along with Friday Fill-Ins, just click the button at the top of this post.

5 comments:

  1. I picked the Bath and Body French Vanilla too but I love the body creme. It sounds like you really need a nice relaxing weekend if you're even dreaming about your coworkers! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, even with a shortened work week, work has been crazy and I NEED my weekend! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the cat reading a book is hilarious. Sometimes I try a new scent at Bath and Body Works, but I always come back to vanilla. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I just come back to vanilla too. I love it.

    I couldn't resist the cat pic as soon as I saw it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soap sounds divine.

    It's amazing how many times co-workers have turned up in #6

    My Friday Fill-In is here. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.