Thursday, September 17, 2009

Booking through Thursday - Recent Enjoyable



This week's question...

What’s the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you’ve read recently?

(Mind you, this doesn’t necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just … GOOD.)


I had to give this much thought and I've decided on Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham. This was fun, LOL, and it left me with that "feel good" feeling I want to have after reading a good book. This book was written entirely in email format and I felt as if I were truly sharing in someone's everyday life.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

5 comments:

  1. I want to read this so badly!! I was hooked on the website that came before the book. So very entertaining.
    Here's my BTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.