Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge




Genre: Fiction, Suspense, Thriller

When Daniel X was only three years old, his parents were brutally murdered. He vowed to avenge their deaths and, at the same time, finish the work of his father.

He discovers his father’s list of names of aliens and he plans to methodically kill each one. In particularly, the alien called “The Prayer”. The one who murdered his parents.

Daniel X has a few powers of his own. He has the ability to create things and people to help him in his mission. When he gets lonely he creates his parents to be with him as well as a group of friends willing to fight the aliens along with him.

This is a fast-paced thriller which brings magic to each page. It’s paranormal and fantasy mixed together, unlike the usual James Patterson books I always enjoy. I was totally captivated by this book. I couldn’t put it down. The next book is already out and I have the audio version of it. I can’t wait to listen to it.

For reading challenges: A to Z Reading Challenge, The James Patterson Reading Challenge

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to start this series as I am behind in his Maximum Ride series. I like the idea of listening instead of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.