Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Read Your Own Book Challenge 2010



I loved this challenge last year, so I'm up for it again. MizB is hosting this one. To sign up, go to MizB's Reading Challenges.

For 2010, I am planning to continue with the RYOB (Read Your Own Books) challenge! The rules are simple:

* Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year
* Choose those books from your OWN collection
* Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010

And, that’s it!

Some other guidelines for this challenge:

* Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)
* Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed
* You do NOT need a blog to participate — you can leave comments on this post with your progress

Last year, I completed 20 so I think that's what I'll try for this year...

1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer Click for review
2. Unbreakable Bond by Rita Herron Click for review
3. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris Click for review
4. Snowbound Seduction by Helen Brooks Click for review
5. The Tail of the Tip-Off by Rita Mae Brown Click for review
6. Dead Game by Jennifer Chase Click for review
7. Probable Claws by Clea Simon Click for review
8. The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly Click for review
9. The Lumby Lines by Gail Fraser Click for review
10. Trust Me by Brenda Novak Click for review
11. Double Play by Jill Shalvis Click for review
12. The 6th Target by James Patterson Click for review
13. Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson and Ned Rust Click for review
14. Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton Click for review
15. The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock Click for review
16. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo Click for review
17. Step on a Crack by James Patterson Click for review
18. 7th Heaven by James Patterson Click for review
19. Shoulder Bags and Shootings by Dorothy Howell Click for review
20. Red Mist by Richard Taylor Click for review

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this one. I signed up for one just like this from Bibliophile by the sea. It's called Read from your own shelves project. Good one to spur me on to clean out some of the clutter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.