Friday, January 1, 2010

December 2009 Wrap Up!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

I had a great December. Here's what I read...

Unexpected Gifts by Holly Jacobs
When Day Breaks by Mary Jane Clark (audio)
Santa, Baby by Lisa Renee Jones
The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
Hope in a Jar by Beth Harbison (audio)
Her Christmas Wish by Cindi Myers
The Chocolate Snowman Murders by Joanna Carl
The Queen of the Big Time by Adriana Trigiani (audio)

A total of 8 book, which is pretty much average for me. As you can see I tried to keep with the holiday theme all month. The audios were the only non-holiday books.

My favorite book this month? Usually I can't choose just one, but this month I think my favorite was very unexpected. I absolutely loved The Queen of the Big Time. I never read anything by Adriana Trigiani and when I saw the library had an audio book by her, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did and I'm definitely going to keep an eye open for this author. I haven't written my review yet, but I'll do that over the weekend.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

3 comments:

  1. So glad you liked Queen of the Big Time. Trigiani is one of my favorite authors. I loved Lucia, Lucia as well as all of her Big Stone Gap series. And then last year she began a new series with a novel called Very Valentine. I absolutely loved it. The second book will be out in a few weeks. I'm so excited : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that LOL Cat! :) Congrats on finishing 8 books in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I only read like two or three non-kids books in December. I was just too busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.