Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Musings - TBR Books



If you'd like to join in on Musing Mondays, just click the button above.


This week's question...

Where do you keep the books on the top of the tbr pile? Not the bunk of the mountain, but just the tip of the peak – the ‘almost up to’ books?

My answer...

I keep a huge bag behind the door of my guest room with my TBN (to be read NOW) books. The bag keeps growing and it's extremely hard to open the door to the room. LOL Problem is - the books to be read NOW, never seem to get read NOW. I end up changing my immediate reads around so much either due to my mood swings or a review request. Those things tend to put my immediate reads to the side. There really is no rhyme or reason to my TBR, but I do try - it just doesn't always work out for me.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

6 comments:

  1. Another hand raised in understanding...no rhyme or reason to mine, either--and *sshh* I think I like it that way!! ;)

    ~~

    http://mywindowswideopen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be read NOW, love it! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My immediate TBR books are in two shelves under the kitchen bar area. Of course, they don't always stay on those shelves as my re-arranging this weekend proves. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.