Friday, May 21, 2010

7th Heaven by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro




Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller


The Women’s Murder Club is back with one of their toughest cases yet. Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin investigate a fire in a wealthy home which resulted in the death of a married couple. They soon realize they have a serial arsonist on their hands as one wealthy home after another is burned always leaving behind married couples burned to death. The detectives race against the clock to track down the evil culprits before anyone else is killed.

Another case falls into their lap, the son of a wealthy couple is missing. They fear he is dead, but they have no evidence. Finally, a lead is sent their way but will they get some answers or just more questions?

As Lindsay deals with these deadly cases, she also must deal with her complicated love life. Her current boyfriend, Joe, wants to get married. She loves him, but she discovers she has feelings for her partner, Rich. Lindsay is quite confused and hopes her friends from the Women’s Murder Club can help her figure it out.

Another great story from one of my favorite authors, James Patterson. I’ve loved this series from the first book and I still love it even after all these years. I always feel like I’m riding a roller coaster when I read a James Patterson novel and this one is no different. It’s fast-paced, exciting and every time I read on of the WMC books I feel like I’m revisiting old friends.





For reading challenges…

James Patterson Reading Challenge
Women’s Murder Club Reading Challenge
RYOB Reading Challenge
TBR Lite Reading Challenge

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.