Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - October 22nd - 25th

Book Blogger Hop

This is a fun Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"


At home it's definitely in bed. I love curling up under the blankets and reading.

Another place I love to read is at Barnes & Noble. They are located across the street from where I work so I go there at lunch time with my Nook. They have these huge comfortable chairs and couches set up. Quite a few people spend time reading or on their laptops. Plus they have a Starbucks so I grab a cup of coffee and unwind reading my Nook there. It's a nice way to break up the work day.

funny pictures-AS A TECHNICIAN, I SEES YOUR PROBLEM. BUT AS A CAT, I JUST DOAN CARE.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

8 comments:

  1. How lucky for you to have a B&N right across the street from your job!

    Stopping by via the Hop and FF! Hope you will stop by, too.

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's really tempting to buy more and more books, with a book shop so near by. I try to stay away as much as I can, it's my treat every now and then. :-)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get one of the comfy chairs at my bookstore! I love the idea of reading in a bookstore though.

    Here's my blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually prefer reading on the couch at home, but in bed is great too! I don't often read at a bookstore, unless I am killing time.. but that is awesome that you work across the street from a B&N. That would be dangerous for my budget! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could live at Barnes and Noble. Then I wouldn't have to worry about always buying new books.
    I'm a new follower!
    I love your cat pic.


    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I wouldn't be able to go there on payday during lunch in fear of spending my entire paycheck (or at least a third;)! Here is mine:

    ReplyDelete
  7. .....it's been a long day....
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-1022-2510.html
    at least I realized I did it! Or didn't do it, however you look at it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by for the weekend hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.