Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - January 28th-31st

Book Blogger Hop>


The blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books

This week's question comes from Aliyah who blogs at Des Absurdités:

"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"

My answer...

Since I'm reading a James Patterson book at the moment, it's one of his upcoming books that first came to mind - the next book in the Women's Murder Club series. It's one of my favorite series and one of the few series I'm actually all caught up reading. The next one comes out in June and it's called 10th Anniversary.



I always love re-visiting this series and catching up with what's new with all the characters. They are like old friends.

8 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed some of Patterson's books. Nice to know about his upcoming one. I also chose a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by
    I could only narrow my choice down to 4

    enjoy ur weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read a lot of James Patterson, but this series sounds good. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first four in this series and really loved them. I need to play catch-up! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a different answer. He has so many but I do enjoy his work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

    He’s back on that list now.

    Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

    Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quilts.

    Hello…stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog to see my not so exciting answer and lots of reviews. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.