Friday, January 7, 2011

Reading Challenge Addict

Reading Challenge Addict


Okay, this seems like the perfect thing for me to be part of...

Some of us have a bit of a problem.
Some of us have a huge problem.
Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people and created this group and challenge, Reading Challenge Addict.

They'll be giving away quarterly prizes and recognizing those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.

How addicted are you?

* Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
* On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
* In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
* Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

Rules:
It's not a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!

1. This challenge will begin on January 1, 2011 and end on December 31, 2011.
2. Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
3. Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
4. Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year./li>

If you'd like to join in the fun, check out their website Reading Challenge Addict.

I guess I'm in the "Out of This World level. I joined 13 challenges and I'm hosting 6. So, that's a total of 19 and I can't say that I won't join any others :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.