Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - February 15th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm still reading Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell, but I'm almost finished. I thought I'd go with another teaser from it.



I love Kegan, and now that I know he loves me too I can't see how I could give up on us. He's trying so hard to change himself, to be a better man, and he's made such progress since the summer.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Blogger is having "brain farts" today...I keep getting "error messages." Glad I could finally comment. Hope it works!

    Anyway, this book sounds very intriguing. I'll be watching for your review.

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser and I love the title of the book. I have two this week. My YA teaser is from The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal and my adult teaser is from Game for Anything by Bella Andre. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a tasty romance! Here's my tease: I Love a Broad Margin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like books with a foodie theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't she have both her career and the guy?

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm what did he do that he is trying to change?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always make me nervous when one of the couple thinks the other one needs to "change."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.