Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 20



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. I probably worry way more than I should (I don't know why...lately I worry about everything and it accomplishes nothing. Most of the things aren't even worthy of worrying about.)

2. I just tried dark beer for the first time and wasn't thrilled.

3. If I had to have a large flower bouquet with only one type of flower in it, it would be made of red roses. I love red roses. They are so pretty.

4. I have a Snuggie but I never use it. My robe is warmer.

Funny Pictures - Smart Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

4 comments:

  1. Some times I can be a worrier also. I find when something begins worrying me, it is mighty difficult to get it out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to get over my worrying tendancies.. sometimes I can, and other times, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering sometimes if you're checking my answers before you answer yours (just kidding!) But seriously - this worrying stuff is ridiculous don't you think? I mean seriously -- is it going to change anything when all is said and done? Not really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like any beer that's dark either. I will drink an amber, those are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.