Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 21



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. I find watching TV helps me relax when I come home from work


2. I always think my significant other looks best when he comes home from work and finally can relax after a hard day.


3. Someday I’m going to retire.

4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to go back to sleep! (especially on a work day).


Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

5 comments:

  1. I totally relate to #4.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday...love your answers....I like number 3...but I can't see myself doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I completely agree with #4! And I almost "retire" on #3, but for me that's a ways down the road. I love the cat :) Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TV used to relax me... but not so much anymore... not sure why. I now pretty much only watch before bed (but, since it puts me to sleep, i guess that is relaxing after all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.