Sunday, July 3, 2011

Touchdowns and Potions by Markee Anderson



Genre:
Romance

Format:
Ebook

Publisher:
Smashwords

Release Date:
August 2010

Real estate agent Jenna Steele is on a mission. She wants to earn enough money to put her younger sister through school. When she gets a client with a mansion to sell, she hopes it will help her in her goal but instead it just disgusts her. The owner of the mansion is a well known football player, Andy McKnight, and his mansion is a mess. There's no way she will be able to sell this pigsty.

To complicate her life, another client of Jenna's spills a love potion on her and suddenly men are falling all over their feet to get to Jenna. Some of them aren't very nice to her including a boss who attacks her at gunpoint when she refuses his advances and a mob at a grocery store insisting she belongs to them. She's both delighted and suspicious when her hero turns out to be Andy McKnight, who declaires his love for her. She can't help wonder if his feelings are genuine or influenced by the love potion.

This is a cute romantic comedy that makes you smile. After reading quite a number of intense books, it was nice to sit back and relax with this cute tale. It's a quick, light read by a "new-to-me" author. I'm definitely going to be reading more by Anderson, especially when I need something to "pick me up" after a hectic week.




For reading challenges:

2011 Show Me The Free Reading Challenge
Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
A to Z Reading Challenge


Disclosure: I bought this book from Kobo. It was 99 cents and I had a $1 off coupon, which made the final price free! All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.