Monday, October 17, 2011

2011 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge - Wrap Up!



This was a fun challenge and I completed it today. These are the books I read...

1. A Red Hot Mess by Kimberly Van Meter Click for review
2. Stir Until Thoroughly Confused by Heather Wardell Click for review
3. How Sweet It Is by Sophie Gunn Click for review
4. Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods Click for review
5. Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier Click for review
6. Ecstacy by Bella Andre Click for review
7. Touchdowns & Potions by Markee Anderson Click for review
8. Belleporte Summer by Laura Abbot Click for review
9. Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd Click for review
10. The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson Click for review

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.