Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Salon - The November Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

And so we are now beginning the last month of the year. It's hard to believe, but it's here. The weather sure isn't feeling much like winter here, but I'm sure that will change soon enough. I'll just enjoy the nice weather while we can.

I didn't do all that well in the reading department in November. Here's what I read...

A Life that Fits by Heather Wardell
Who Do Voodoo? by Rochelle Staab
Beautiful People: Las Vegas and New Orleans by Cheril N. Clarke (2 shorter books that I'm counting as one)
Double Cover by Sherban Young
The Gingerbread Bump-off by Livia J. Washburn
Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster (audio)

So, it's a total of 6 for the month. I should have done much better than that. Oh well, it was a short month (how's that for an excuse? LOL)

That brings me to 97 books read for 2011. I've already read two books in December, so I should be able to reach 100 for the year.

I've been busy signing up for 2012 reading challenges. I have 9 challenges I signed up for and 1 that I'm hosting. I'm thinking of hosting a couple of others, but first I want to see what else I'm joining. I know more challenges will be posted in the next few weeks.

How was your November?

Funny Pictures - Cat Party
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

1 comment:

  1. Your list is much better than mine. I couldn't seem to find a book that I liked and put many down without finishing them.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.