Friday, December 28, 2012

Feed My Reader Friday


I found a new meme that looks like fun called Feed My Reader Friday. This is hosted by I Am A Reader. 


THERE ARE NO SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE.


Just put up a post sharing the new ebooks you've added to your reader, computer, phone, etc.

Here's what I got this past week...I know there are alot of books listed here, but most were freebies...I love freebies :)


Sunday

Just A Kiss Away by Jill Barnett
The Tea-Olive Bird Watching Society by Augusta Trobaugh
Eyewall by H.W. "Buzz" Bernard
Players by Tony Wilson
Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford
Fallen by B.J. Daniels
The Sleeping Night by Barbara Samuel
Desperate Housedogs by Sparkle Abbey

Monday

Charlotte Collins: A Continuation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice by Jennifer Becton
Highland Blessings' by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
Ruby Lake by Sherrill Willis
Unexpected Gifts (A Christmas Castle Mountain Lodge Romance) by Elena Aitken
Border Crossings: A Catherine James Thriller by Michael Weems
The Marriage Bargain by Sandra Edwards
RUNNING' by Patrice Fitzgerald
Bah, Humbug! (A Romantic Comedy Christmas Novella) by Heather Horrocks

Wednesday

KICK ASS: A Boxed Set by Julie Leto
Guilty Pleasures: A Collection of 3 Super Sexy Novellas by Janelle Denison
Decorah Security Collection by Rebecca York
 Neighbors and More (High Rise Series) by Mona Risk
 Closed Doors (Sisters of Spirit #2)' by Nancy Radke

Thursday

Walk the Right Road Series by Lorhainne Eckhart
Catch Me If You Can by Nina Bruhns

Friday

Reinventing Rachel byAlison Strobel
 Momnesia by Lori Verni-Fogarsi
 Much Ado About Mavericks (Hearts of Owyhee) by Jacquie Rogers
Here Among Us by Maggie Harryman
Knockout! A Passionate Police Romance by Emma Calin 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I like the way you did it just listing vs including all the covers etc. I think I'll do it that way next week - easier

    I do plan on telling the source though (people get books from so many sources - Amazon, Smashwords, NetGallery, etc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.