Saturday, December 15, 2012

Goodreads Reading Challenge Groups

I have created three groups on Goodreads for my reading challenges. So, for those who don't have a blog or, even if you do but want to join the group - here are the links for them. You can even join on the blog and the groups as well. I'm hoping we can even talk about books we're reading for the challenges on the groups.





Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 1 member
This group is for all of those who would like to participate in the Finishing the Series Reading ...

Books we've read



View this group on Goodreads »





What An Animal Reading Challenge

What An Animal Reading Challenge 1 member

This group is for all of those who would like to participate in the What An Animal Reading Challe...

Books we've read



View this group on Goodreads »





Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 118 members

This group is for all of those who would like to participate in the cozy mystery challenge I host...

Books we've read

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder

by Joanne Fluke

Start date: January 2, 2012






View this group on Goodreads »



3 comments:

  1. joined two of the groups, here's hoping I remember to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined these Challenges here on your blog, but will be posting the books I've read on Goodreads. Thanks for making the Groups, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the finish one, the only problem is that all my series are not finished yet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.