Monday, December 17, 2012

Musing Mondays - Finishing a Book





If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.




This week’s musing – courtesy of http://www.kwizgiver.com - asks…

Is there a particular book that is your nemesis–the book you’re determined to one day finish?

My answer...

Yes, it would be Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.  Now, don't get me wrong - I've started it several times and actually loved it.  The reason I haven't finished isn't because I DIDN'T like it, it was because it's long and I haven't had time to read a book just for my own enjoyment.  I go from review and/or tour book to the next review and/or tour book.  Since this is a big book, it just hasn't fit into my schedule and I'm sad about that.  From what I've started reading of it, I really enjoyed it.  I'm going to try and make this one of my goals for 2013 and read this book straight through!


5 comments:

  1. One MUST read for ones own enjoyment!! you must!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outlander is pretty fun. Not the best historical romance I've read, but still good.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/musing-mondays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wait for the movie or tvseries or what it was

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its time to sit back and do some reading for you. I thought that was part of the point of reading :)

    http://icewarmth.com/musing-monday-121712/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to always have one pleasure read on the go - its easy to get caught up with review reading. Here's my answer : http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/musing-mondays-2/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.