Thursday, February 14, 2013

Booking Through Thursday - Love




If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Not the kind of “love” question you’re expecting for Valentine’s Day. No, what I want to know is:

What do you love most about reading?

My answer...

I like this question - it's not your typical, "What is your favorite romance book?" This is a little different and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's answers.

Here's my answer...I mostly read fiction. I like to escape out of my own world and go somewhere else. I want to be absorbed into a story, whether it's realistic or not. It gives me a few hours to forget about my own troubles, relax and concentrate on something else. I think we all need some kind of outlet to get away from "real life" whether it's reading, knitting, crocheting, watching TV, movies, etc. etc. etc.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good answer! I love how reading transports us out of our own lives for awhile...here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Yvonne. Entering another world or place is refreshing sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I love being able to visit other parts of the world and live other peoples lives through reading. Reading can be entertaining and educational at the same time, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agreed! Seems to be the general concensus around here, haha. :)

    My BTT: http://www.isolemnlyswear.com/2013/02/for-love-of-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way - I love escaping into the new places of a book, between it's pages and with it's characters.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer! Like you, escapism is mostly what I love about reading. That and when I'm really into a good book I feel like a have a secret no one else know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.