Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - October 14th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This looks like another good new cozy series coming up.




Synopsis from Goodreads...

In the quirky, close-knit town of Dixie, Tennessee, party planner Liv McKay has a knack for throwing Southern-style soirĂ©es, from diamonds-and-denim to black tie affairs, and her best friend Di Souther mixes a mean daiquiri. While planning a Moonshine and Magnolias bash for high maintenance clients, Liv inconveniently discovers a corpse in the freezer and turns her attention from fabulous fĂȘtes to finding a murderer. Together, Liv and Di follow a trail of sinister secrets in their sweet little town that leads them from drug smugglers to a Civil War battlefield, and just when they think they're whistling Dixie, Liv and Di will find themselves squarely in the crosshairs of the least likely killer of all. . .

Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: December, 2015


What books are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Terrible way to crash a party! Sounds like a good one...thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: “MISSING PIECES”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! A corpse in the freezer- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the most interesting cozies.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're terrible for my TBR pile! This sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.