Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - August 17th


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This looks like a good one.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

When kindergarten teacher Charli Rae Warren hightailed it out of Hazel Rock, Texas, as a teen, she vowed to leave her hometown in the dust. A decade later, she’s braving the frontier of big hair and bigger gossip once again . . . but this time, she’s saddled with murder!

Charli agrees to sell off the family bookstore, housed in a barn, and settle her estranged dad’s debt—if only so she can ride into the sunset and cut ties with Hazel Rock forever. But the trip is extended when Charli finds her realtor dead in the store, strangled by a bedazzled belt. And with daddy suspiciously MIA, father and daughter are topping the most wanted list . . .

Forging an unlikely alliance with the town beauty queen, the old beau who tore her family apart, and one ugly armadillo, Charli’s intent on protecting what’s left of her past . . . and wrangling the lone killer who’s fixin’ to destroy her future . . .

Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: December 2016


What books are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before but I need it! A bookstore in a barn is definitely a setting that I'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink barn. It sounds good as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun cozy! The cover is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a cozy mystery person, but I hope you can get this one soon! I do love the pink barn on the cover.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.