Saturday, November 12, 2016

Review: Mistletoe Cottage by Debbie Mason




Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-ARC

Publisher:
Forever

Release Date:
October 25, 2016







Synopsis from Goodreads:

'Tis the season for love . . .

Sophie DiRossi loved growing up in Harmony Harbor. But after fleeing in disgrace many years ago, it is the last place she wants to be. Left homeless by a fire, she's forced to go back to the small coastal town that harbors a million secrets, including her own. Sophie sees this secret reflected every day in her daughter's blue eyes-and she must keep it hidden from the only man she has ever loved.

Sophie's return is a shock for everyone . . . especially Liam Gallagher. The firefighter had some serious feelings for Sophie-and seeing her again sparks a desire so fierce it takes his breath away. Now Liam will do whatever it takes to show Sophie that they deserve a second chance at love, even if everything they've concealed threatens to keep them apart. In this special town at this special time of the year, Sophie and Liam can only hope for a little holiday magic...

My Review

Sophie DiRossi, along with her daughter Mia, returns to her hometown of Harmony Harbor. Everyone’s life turns upside down with their return, especially Liam Gallagher’s. His love for Sophie never died.

It’s Sophie and Liam’s second chance at happiness, but could secrets keep them apart? It won’t be easy for these two, but nothing has ever been easy for them. This is the perfect holiday romance. It’s filled with loving characters involved in emotional situations. These are people readers can truly care about.

This is the first book in the new Harmony Harbor series and I’m already looking forward to the next one. Debbie Mason is a new-to-me author and I definitely want to get to know her better.




FTC Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

  1. MY TBR pile keeps growing with all the holiday reads people are sharing, this one sounds like another really cute one and I like that it's the first in the series, I just checked and my library has it so onto my hold list it goes :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this author yet, but I've been eyeing this book. Thanks for tempting me even further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good. I am loading up on my Christmas book habit. Definitely going to add this to the pile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good but I don't read many Christmas books. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.