Friday, July 28, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 28th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 64: July 28, 2017

1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was I guess swings.

2. For breakfast, I have an English Muffin with coffee.

3. An instrument I would like to play is the piano. I used to know how to play the piano when I was younger, but it's been so long now that I couldn't play anymore. I'd like to re-learn.

4. I always try to exercise everyday, because it's the healthy thing to do :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you take the piano, again. I am sure it will all come back. That is a wonderful thing to be able to do. I need to get to a regular exercise routine going. You inspire. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating, great answers. You should take piano lessons again, I bet it would all come back to you. I got a piano for free on craigslist, people are always giving them away.
    I am impressed that you exercise daily. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe piano wouldn't be too hard to pick back up, kind of like riding a bike. Good luck to you!

    Regarding exercising...great job! I need to do this, too, but I haven't yet found exercises that are safe for me, that won't send me into an asthma attack.

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get back to playing the piano again. I used to play it. I never was very good at it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.